Updated: Nov 11
The festival I had plans to go to and demo is currently on hold. Hurricane ETA supposedly be rolling thru exactly the dates I had for departure and frankly don’t have time to get stuck again like Sally. its 2020 and nothing workin as planned so I’ll just be patient to spread the vibes south of the border. Haha That goes for Europe as well if lockdowns continue. Plan D will just find random cool locations. Setup and make videos blowing glass so it’s all good. Unfortunate I have to postpone Mex.